samedi 15 mars 2014

DIY – Funk Up Your Clothes

DIY – Funk Up Your Clothes


I’m not sure about you but I buy clothes, wear them for a while and then get bored with them.
So what do I do? I go out and buy even more clothes and the same lesson repeats itself.
So I thought, why not come up with some cute ideas to over-come the boredom of the clothes in my closet? So that’s exactly what I did!
I found a great way to stencil your clothes with cute messages, designs (or pretty much whatever you want!)
All you need:
Your old t-shirt or clothing piece
An old towel
Hot glue gun
Spray paint
1 (29)
Step 1:
Place an old towel on an even surface (to collect any spray paint or glue that might over flow)
Step 2:
Write the message or design on the clothing with the hot glue gun
Step 3:
Spray the glue section with your fav spray paint color
Voila – super cool new tee!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire